Candice Christian to Host Event to Benefit Orlando’s Fashion District
We all know by now that Candice Christian can’t stay home on nights and weekends, because everyone wants her to host their events!
Well the “Orlando Fashion Battle #4,” is happening today! This event is for Florida’s emerging designers, models, hair and makeup artists to come to be recognized and rewarded! Join Orlando Fashion District in presenting Orlando Fashion Battle #4 at:
- KDS One Studios, 3601 Vineland Rd, Suite 10, Orlando, FL 32811
- Wednesday, September 25, 2019 at 6pm
Watch Orlando Fashion History from their live studio audience, as their teams of emerging Designers, Models, Hair and Makeup Artists compete.
Here are the details:
- All Contestants have only 2 hours to prepare for the fashion competition event! That’s cool!
- Each Designer has a team of 5 models and will be competing to win the best in class for their male and female outfit designs being judged by Fashion Designer, Entrepreneur and Influencer, Ziggy Bailey. Winners receive $2000 in services from Celebrity Seamstress and Design House owner, Gina Vincenza, Founder of Orlando Fashion District.
- Top Male and Female Models will be Judged by Fashion Model Juniee Bee and competing for a $1,500 Fashion Photo Shoot including Hair, Makeup and Wardrobe Styling Services.
- Top Male and Female Hair Stylists will Be Judged by Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist Glenn Pace. Winners receive a FREE Year of Booksy!
- Top Male and Female Makeup Artists will be judged by Influencer Makeup Artist Andrea Rodriguez. Winners receive a FREE year of Booksy.
The event will be hosted by Published Model and Influencer, Candice Christian and Recording Artist, Dre Ben Frank. Event Sponsors include Orlando Fashion District, KDS One Studios, Grinnd Music, Randy Whelmarc Illusions, UPS, PNC Bank, Booksy, Paparazi, Krent Studio Collection, K. Nichole Artistry, House Of Vincenza, Jaxodyssey, APV, Focused In Entertainment, Studio SMV, Paparazi and more!