We’re in print and on the web while you’re indoors!
The Bold team is excited to let you know that we are still in print for you! And, we’re digital. We’ve got such a great and impactful issue for you, which follows the impressiveness of some real influencers of every day life:
- An AWESOME interview with Kirk Thatcher who created muppets like legendary Miss Piggy and characters from the show “Dinosaurs” (including the iconic and plus sized male character, “Earl.”)
- Single mothers like Candice Christian, Melissa Malabet, and Jenna Sestak
- An INCREDIBLE article on how REAL people feel about Health amidst all of the awful marketing done by companies like Peloton
- Mixed Weight couples Cheyenne/Mike, Kat/Clayton, and Zoe/Zach
- Influencers and models like Ana Victoria and Tess Holliday
- Writers like our Editor-In-Chief Janet Conroy-Quirk and Lilith Fury
- And more!
We understand that times are tough and we’re not asking for tons of money, while you’re indoors reading our mag. Simply use the coupon BOLD20 for $2 off of our digital or print copies in our easy store below:
Keep reading and BE BOLD!